Body Plethysmograph PowerCube® Body+
The New Standard
Upmost long-term stability in conjunction with our new analysis algorithms enables you to initially differentiate between asthma, COPD, restriction or any combination of these disorders just by looking at the shape of the curve. Unlike conventional, basic systems the resistance loops will not be automatically closed but are corrected for BTPS according to the ambient conditions on a breath-by-breath basis.
The PowerCube Body+ is the first body cabin on the market:
- to use ultrasonic flow measurement as standard
- that is calibration free
- to have an easily adjustable patient interface
- to offer a choice of either a broad bench seat (max. 160 kg) or a height-adjustable swivel chair (max. 120 kg)
- with automatic and simultaneous calibration of both the cabin and the mouth pressure at three different frequencies
- that offers a BodyLiveCal to test your TGV
- with ceiling lighting that can illuminate in different colours, including white
- with LEDs indicating the locked state of the door
Measurement programs: Spirometry/flow-volume, MVV, body plethysmography (resistance loop: SRtot, SReff, Rtot, Reff, Rin, Rex, lung volume: TGV, TLC, RV, RV%TLC u.a.m.), ROCC, PImax/ PEmax/ P100, offline input of blood gas values
Options: Single breath diffusion real time, bronchial provocation, N2 washout, FRC rebreathing, capnometry, emphysema test, etc.
If you have any questions or would like some more information, please contact our sales team.